The Left is doubling down on its censorship. It will attempt to block anyone from every viewing various great works of art from the past if such works are “problematic.” The Left will ban DVD sales, screenings, and even mention of films, all because the films inspire WrongThink.
So buy these ASAP, however you can, and keep them safe, before they become “lost” to the West for the next thousand years.
- Birth of a Nation (1915): This classic silent film is the granddaddy of them all, something that the most hardcore lefty film snob will say is both “great” and “problematic.” Depicting the rise of Klu Klux Klan as a heroic defender of whites against lazy, lecherous, violent blacks unleashed by the end of slavery. And don’t confuse it with 2016’s Birth of a Nation(2016), made by a nigger to try to be “subversive” but ends up being a typical affirmative action case’s work. No, the real Birth of a Nation is “history written with lightning.”
- Gone with the Wind (1939): This legendary old film, still one of the top ticket sellers of all time, is an homage to the Old South, effortlessly showing how life in antebellum Dixie wasn’t a torture pit for blacks, whilst also depicting accurate sociopathic female behavior in the devious, beautiful Scarlett O’Hara. Rhett Butler plays her at first, then she plays him, and then, finally, he plays her best of all, walking out on the bitch while she still loves him.
- Passion of the Christ (2004): This monumental hit depicted Jesus’s death both religiously (for Catholics) and yet also the political machinations behind his death—laying it rightfully at the feel of the local Jewish leaders, who got the local Roman magistrate to execute Our Lord based on trumped up charges, as the Bible accurately and convincingly states. Mel Gibson is a genius.
- The Jazz Singer (1927): Blackface by a Jew, and the first talkie. Duh.
- The 300 (2007): No, not quite in the same league as the movies above, but still it will be banned: noble, stoic-but-angry white men defend their land from invasion by Middle Eastern hordes of slaves and freaks, and unapologetically prefer their own culture to the invaders.
- How the West Was Won (1962): Unapologetic epic western film about the white pioneers who settled the entire American West. Not a revisionist Western at all, the exact opposite. Cheesy popcorn fun, but good.
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961): Will be banned because Mickey Rooney played a funny
ChineseJapanese man as a supporting character, which no ChineseJapanese person had a problem with until the SJWs whined. Also, Audrey Hepburn is a coquettish female gamine that must be seen to be believed, since even as a “party girl” she has more class and femininity and beauty than any “normal” woman today. [Edit: Thanks to reader Nikolai Vladivostok for pointing out in the comments that Rooney was supposed to be a Japanese man, not a Chinese man.]
- A Man for All Seasons (1966): Religious Catholic man dies for his faith, refusing to sign on to an unjust law that would require him to violate his religion. Do you think this kind of subversion to the SJW-dogma will be tolerated by the Left’s commissars?
- Cinderella/Snow White/ Sleeping Beauty: Three for one, I know, but all three depict women as they should be depicted, and as little girls should be encouraged to act: feminine, coquettish, modest, virtuous, and, ultimately, with getting married and starting a family. Disney knew his shit, no tough grrrrrls aloud.
- The General (1926): A classic silent film, it depicts film legend Buster Keaton as a loyal son of the South who bumbles his way heroically to help the Confederacy during the Civil War, getting his girl in the process. Any pro-Confederacy movies will obviously be banned as worse than Hitler.
Now go, and save art and your culture from the Left!